What We’re Looking For
- Overall 3-5 years of experience with at least 2 years experience in an SDR leadership role in SaaS sales
- Experience with selling technical products is a highly desirable experience in building and scaling high-performing Outbound and Inbound SDR teams in Enterprise, Mid-Market segments.
- Proven track record of success hitting and exceeding sales quotasExperience using tools like LemList, Outplay, LinkedIn, and ZoomInfo
- Experience running data-driven experimentation and have an outstanding track record of leveraging sales tools to drive outsized outcomes
- Passion for providing leadership & coaching, and high team engagement. Excellent verbal, written, listening, and presentation skills.
About The Role
- We are looking for an SDR Manager to lead a team of Sales Development Reps (SDR) (Outbound and Inbound) in various geographies to create qualified opportunities for the sales team, and take on the leadership tasks to help the SDR team perform and exceed expectations.
- As an SDR Manager, you will develop, train, and hire highly driven, diverse, and engaged team members. The ideal candidate for this role will have substantial experience and positive track record managing and scaling high-performance SDR teams.
- You will be working extremely closely with our Outbound and Inbound team to help continue ramping, training, and coaching the team and help increase the efficiency and quality of the work we produce
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Delhi