About the Role:
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will focus on building next-generation platform services for BigRadar with your strong background in distributed systems and mentor your team to achieve this. You will have an opportunity to redefine customer experiences by building systems that are milli-second efficient, always available, and working at an internet scale. If you are the kind of engineer who is passionate about building systems, has a good eye for analysis, and has a mind that can think outside the box, we want to talk to you.
– A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
– A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant professional experience.
– Solid problem-solving skills.
– Experience with hands-on programming
– Expertise in data structures and algorithms.
– Extensive knowledge of Linux environments.
– Advanced understanding of OOP.
– Experience building large-scale performance services.
– Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment with an assertive deployment schedule.
– Planning, estimation, requirement analysis, the layout design of the assigned project, and other ongoing projects in a team with the Project Manager / Developer / Designer.
– Lead a team of developers (Front-End / UI) as well as contributed to a hands-on front-end developer
– Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces.
– Maintaining and auditing code quality as per set guidelines and standards in assigned projects.
– Testing of completed tasks in ongoing projects in a team before delivering it to QA.
– Focusing on the team to ensure on-time delivery.
– Training and mentoring of team members.
– People management & Technical management
– Implemented and support compliance of self and team to BigRadar compliance and information security processes.